Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Looooooong Car Ride To Florida (Part One) (AHW)

     We left at 12:30. At least three hours after we had planned. I knew it would be a loooooooong car ride to Florida.
     Every hour and a half, I asked, "How many more hours?" and Jenny would press a button and the strange sounding car lady would say the address and however many miles we had to go and then however many hours and minutes till we got there.
     Unless my baby cousin Ben was sleeping, which was rare, he needed something at least every five minutes. Food or water or his pacifier or his hood off or some kind of toy to entertain him, I had to give it to him (or take off his hood) because I was the only one in the backseat by him. It was exausting.
     After a while, my brother Michael switched to be in the other car that Aunt Jen was driving with two of the dogs. We took two cars because it would be super uncomfortable for everyone because there would be two adults, two kids, one baby, and three dogs. Here is sort of what it would look like:


The squares are the seats. I couldn't  really make it look like a car but, whatever.



To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment