Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Sleepover Part 2 (AHW)

 Part 1

Yesterday I had a sleepover with my friends, Ali and Emeline. We had so much fun. When I got to Emeline's house, Mrs. Martin offered me a slice of pizza, I politely accepted and then Emeline and I went downstairs to the basement. Mrs. Martin put a slice of pizza and a juice pack on a mini-fridge and left us to play. We started a game of Pictonary and after a while Ali came downstairs. Emeline's little brother, Shay thought she was a little kid like him and wanted to meet her. Since Ali just got there, we restarted the unfinished game of Pictonary but again, never finished before we decided to play a different game. Clue. I had never played before and was only starting to understand when the game finished.




Part 2

   Later, at about 9:00pm, started looking for a movie and eventually, started watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Days. It lasted until about 11:30 but we weren't tired enough to fall asleep yet so we looked at what was on. The Lorax was about halfway through but we watched it anyway. A little later, Ali fell asleep and then Emeline and I fell asleep at about 12:30 with the TV still on. I woke up a little later around 2:00am. Everyone was asleep so I reached over Emeline to get the remote and turned off the TV. It was actually easier to fall asleep when the TV was on but I didn't really care.

   I woke up in the morning at 5:30am realizing that I had fallen asleep with my glasses still on. I was only up long enough to check the clock and use the bathroom. Then, I fell back asleep and woke up again at 7:00. Emeline had just woken up, too and was playing Trivia Crack on her phone. I helped her on science, entertainment, and sports. Surprisingly, I'm really good at science on that game. At 7:30, Emeline's mom, Mrs. Martin came downstairs to see if we were up. Then Mrs. Martin woke up Ali because her mom was picking her up at 8:00 for forensics... I think.... Anyway, after Ali left, we did lots of things. Played pass and monkey in the middle with a football with Shay but usually if he didn't get the ball he started crying and we had to give it to him. Then, we went on Emeline's parent's treadmill and put the speed on 8.00. It was really fun and at one point, I tried to jump off and nearly fell on my face.

   At 11:00am My Aunt picked me up and when I got home, I practiced for my soccer game at 8:00pm later that night. Our team got crushed 6-1 because we didn't have any practice for three months and we were versing a travel team and my team is only a club team.

No comments:

Post a Comment