Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Monday, November 10, 2014

AHW-book with no title yeah

CHAPTER 1

Happy Birthday



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" everyone just finished singing.
"Make a wish!" said my grandpa Jorge.
"Blow out the candles, Sal!" my twin little brothers Tommy and Timmy exclaimed. They are both six yeas old and I'm ten. Well now I'm eleven. I blew out the eight candles. None were left over. For dinner we had my favorite. Pulled pork sandwiches. They were absolutely delicious. My grandma Lil was the best cook in the world. I think she should run a restaurant or something. Seriously. So, after we cut the chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and ate it (Grandma Lil Made that too), I went to the living room, Timmy and Tommy tagging along, to see the presents and cards.
"I can't wait for our birthday," said Tommy.
"Yeah," agreed Timmy, "Me neither." Their birthdays were coming up; July 3. Or as Tommy and Timmy called it, 4th of July Eve. Today was June 26. My birthday.
Dad walked in after a while and said, "You're not peeking are you?" with a sly smile on his face. "Yes!" said Tommy and Timmy in unison.
"I was not!" I said.
"Jinx!" the boys interrupted me.
"Double jinx!"
"Triple jinx!"
"Um," said Timmy and looked questioningly at dad as if asking for him to tell him what the next one was.
"Quadruple jinx!" Tommy yelled out as Aunt Kat walked in the room.
"Ha!" He said.
"You guys ready for present opening?" asked Aunt Kat.
"Sure," I said.
"Want me to to get everyone?" Uncle Gary asked. He was Aunt Kat, Moms sisters, husband.
"Go ahead," replied dad.

CHAPTER 2 

Presents



 Everyone walked in a couple minutes later chatting but the sat on the couch, chairs, and even the floor and quieted down. Mom had her phone out, ready for pictures.
"Open mine first!" said Uncle Tom.
I saw a rectangle shaped present with a card in an envelope taped on top. Probably a box with something in it. I untaped the card from the wrapping paper, careful not to rip the card. It was a store-bought card. On the front, it said Happy Birthday! Each letter was inside a balloon next to a table on which there was a cake. I flipped the card open and saw Uncle Tom's writing; Have a great birthday! *heart* lots of love, Uncle Tom and Aunt Patricia. I put the card aside and unwrapped the polka-dotted paper around the rectangle shaped present. I was right, it was a box I opened the box and inside was a Bop-it! "Cool," I said with a smile on my face. I already got one of those for Christmas two years ago but I could use this one and give the old one to Timmy and Tommy. Next, I opened the gift from Mom and Dad. An iPad mini. Wow! Score! Looks very expensive. I thanked Mom and Dad right away. The card from Grandma Lil and Grandpa Jorge was made by hand. Awesome! It also had a twenty dollar bill in it that fell out while I was trying to read the card. After the party, I went upstairs and set up my new iPad mini.


CHAPTER 3

iPad Mini

The Ipad turned on. A blank white screen appeared with black text. Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Etc. Under the Hello there was smaller text saying  slide to unlock. So, once I finished setting everything up , I went straight to the appstore to get this cool game I heard about called  Hippie Hop where there are a bunch of dudes with rainbow afros and there was this kid that had a bat in his hand and that was youand you had to watch out for the hopping hippies doing the hippie hop. The hippie hop is pretty much just jumping around randomly. You had to make sure the hippies didn;t hop on you but hit them with the bat once to get 200 points twice fast for 500 and once you hit them three times, you get 1000 poins and they disapear . my friend already beat the game. He said there are 425 levels. anyway, for every 200 points you get, you have 1 grape gear buck. Grape gear is the brand that made Hippie Hop. There is a Grape Shop where you can get grape gear and up grade your bat. That game was so addicting that I ended up playing until 9:00. Then I went to bed. Tired. Sleepy. Ready for nighttime and I turned off my iPad and plugged it in and my room was swallowed in darkness. Blackness. Time for bed. My eyes drooped and finally closed. I drifted off into a deep sleep. I dreamed about the pixelated hippies hopping around me in a 2-D world.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe i should change chapter 3 to hippie hop instead of ipad mini.

    ReplyDelete