Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Best Sleepover Ever (AHW)

 "I think it was 30425," I said to my Aunt Jen. "I think you're right," she replied. We were driving to Ellie's house (earlier that day, she called and invited me over.) We had almost the whole family in the car. Me, Michael, Benjamin, and Aunt Jeni. When Ellie called I was really excited and once Aunt Jen got home from work, I begged to go and she said"Yes."! As we turned into Ellie's driveway, I was nervous 'cause I wasn't positive I was remembering the right address. But then, I saw Fletcher, the families dog, and knew it was the right house. Michael stayed in the car with Ben as we walked up to the front door of the house.
        I stepped inside the warm, cozy house and immediately noticed someone I knew was not part of the Deighan family. She looked 11 or 12. Must be one of Hannah's friends I thought to myself. The whole family was standing at the front door when we got there... except for Lauren. I wasn't sure where she was. Probably at a friend's house. Ellie was SUPER excited. I mean, she was literally bouncing off the walls. She was laughing and jumping around. Hannah was holding Fletcher in her arms. A cute, soft Golden-Doodle. Mrs. and Mr. Deighan stood behind the kids and welcomed us, smiling almost as much as Ellie and Hannah. I was absolutely positive that it would be the best sleepover ever.
        For dinner we ate broccoli, gnocchi with marinara sauce, and garlic bread. With milk of course. Delicious.
        Then, Ellie shared a piece of her Halloween candy with me. A York Peppermint Patty. Then, Mr. Deighan suggested, "Why don't you girls go night jumping."
        "Oh yeah, we have trampoline in the backyard," Ellie told me.
        "Cool, let's  go!" I said excitedly. We got our jackets on and our shes and walked outside.
        Not before Mr. Deighan said "Put your coat on, Alex. It's cold out there."
        "All right."
        We went outside and across the back lawn to the trampoline, climbed up the small ladder and onto the black, flexible surface of the trampoline. We had so much fun. Slipping on dry leaves and just randomly falling down repetitively for no apparent reason. "The last time I was on a trampoline was three years ago during the summer." I said. But I'm sure glad that I am back on the awesome, bouncy contraption once more.
        "Two more minutes, girls!" called Mr. Deighan from the back door.
        "What?!" Ellie and I asked in unison.
        "Two minutes!" he repeated.
        "OK!" we said, again at the same time.
        Two minutes later, we came inside and were, once again warm.
        At some point during the sleepover, we played school with Hannah an Emma (The girl I didn't recognize at the front door) I'm not sure if that was before or after dinner. Then, we each made haunted houses for each other. Ellie and I made a haunted house for Emma and Hannah after they made one for us. (By the way, those both took place in the basement.)Ours was a complete failure while theirs was actually pretty cool and scared me and Ellie both. Ellie's and mine, though actually turned into a pitch black wrestling match with me, in a Winnie the Pooh costume taking off people's socks and Ellie jumping on Emma and pinning her to the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE I'M TOO TIRED TO FINISH BECAUSE THAT NIGHT, (LAST NIGHT) WE WENT TO BED AT 11:30 AND WOKE UP AT 5:17, FELL BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL 7:00 AND WERE UP FOR GOOD. STAY TUNED FOR THE REST OF THE AMAZING STORY OF...
THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Good description I liked the story I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete