Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Monday, November 3, 2014

AHW-bowling

Last weekend, I had a soccer tournament and after the third and second-to-last game we went bowling. Me and Aunt Katie. Just the two of us. It felt so peaceful without my brother Michael around. So anyway, after we checked in and got a lane, we had to find a ball for each of us. We found one for aunt Katie easily. The problem was finding a ball for myself. A bunch of the bowling balls were super heavy but Aunt Katie and I eventually found a seven pound ball for me. Size small. Perfect. My size. Woo-hoo! That took a long time! Fially, a bowling ball that was just right. We walked over to lane fifty two. Aunt Katie set up the names for our first round of fun. Now, just warning you, I am terrible at bowling. Yes, you read that right. Terrible. While Aunt Katie was setting up the computer thingy, (whatever it's called) I put on the bowling shoes that we rented for me at the front desk. Then, Aunt Katie put on her shoes and told me it was my turn first. I hadn't bowled in a long time so I asked if she would o first. Aunt Katie said she would but that she had already set up the names so I would go first. But then she said that she would just be "A" and I would be "K". I said that was fine with me and so she went first. I didn't know she was good at bowling and I was impressed. After she rolled the ball down the isle twice it was my turn. I did my best and got down seven pins but the more times I went the worse I got. I got one spare though. Then, had several gutterballs and for like half the time I had gutterballs and it got SUPER annoying and I had to take a short break to calm down. After two rounds of bowling, we had to go to my last soccer game and though I was kind of bummed because I didn't do very well but I was really excited for my soccer game because, currently, my soccer team was tied with the number one team in the tournament but the last team was pretty good and we lost three to nothing but all their goals were great shots and one of them was impossible to block because it was a corner kick and they didn't even pass from the corner they just scored right then and there. (wow, that was a long sentence.) The shot was amazing though. Anyway, I had fun bowling and next time we go, I won't worry about any gutterballs at all because I'll remember the last time and how getting mad just made it less fun. Next time, I will not even care if I never hit any pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment