Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Monday, November 17, 2014

Published Piece

It was the spring of 2012. It was my birthday. I was turning eight years old. It was a beautiful day outside and I wanted to play outside but I was much more excited to play at Zap Zone because it was only my first time going there. As Michael, Aunt Jen and Jenny walked in, I saw Aunt Katie and Mary Jo right behind us and I held the door open for them. They each held a present in their arms; we were also celebrating Michael's birthday even though his wasn't for four days. I walked inside and my head nearly exploded it was so loud in there. Everyone was screaming and running around and I knew my ears would get used to it. I also knew that I would have lots of fun. Everyone should get to have fun at one point, right?
We walked into the lazer tag place and we waited on these soft bench things until the man in the room finished telling the rules. We told a bunch of jokes and I told a joke too. I said, "What has four eyes but can't see?" He couldn't figure out the answer so I told him, "Mississippi!"
"Oh," the nice guy said and I could tell he was confused for like two seconds and the said "Ooooh!" and smiled. He got it. So, right after everyone told their joke, we went inside. Just me, Michael, Mary Jo, and Aunt Katie. Everything was glowing from my socks to my hair tie to the wall on the other side of the huge room with obstacles. After wards, we did my party or about three more hours.
 We played one round and then came out the awesome glowing room. Smiling. Wishing we could play forever. At least that’s what I thought anyway.
            We walked over to the room that the party was about to take place in. “I’m starving,” said Michael. He was turning eleven. One year older than me now and three years older than me at the time.
           Apparently he didn't know this but - “We're having pizza and cake in like, fifteen minutes, when everyone gets here, Michael,” I said.
Once everyone arrived at the party, we all sat down for lunch. There were about fifteen people there. We ate pepperoni and cheese pizza. For dessert, we had bumpy cake from Sander’s. It was delicious. 
           We had lots of fun the rest of the day just like everyone should.

No comments:

Post a Comment