Alex B.

I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B.I'm Alex B...;)

Friday, November 7, 2014

AHW

Hi. So I am doing at home writing and I am on my aunt jen's ( Ms. Browns) work computer and it's eally cool so I want to just keep typing and typing and typing and typing for the whole night (not to mention the rest of my life). But sadly, I can't. So here I am. Nothing to do except type and type and type but nothing to type about until now when I am just randomly typing. And so now I shall type about lunch when I ate odd smelling chicken. And now I shall randomly type about recess where me, Ellie, Sophia, (and after a while) Hannah (Ellie's sister) and Grace (hannah's friend and Mrs Juriga's daughter.) played wall ball. But this wasn't any wall ball, this was...
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN...
Foot wall ball.
So after recess was over we had LA and lets just skip to when I'm writing this.
which is now right now which is 5:30 pmso I have to be done now because.. I have no Idea how to get out of this caption thingy. So bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment